The IBA Europe-Caucasus-Asia Forum, the successor of the famous CIS Local Counsel Forum, will take place this year, with a slightly new look, but the same soul and values we have cherished over a decade.
The Forum will gather managing partners, heads of practice, in-house lawyers, and other senior practitioners coming from, or interested in, the ECA region.
Apart from discussion of cutting-edge issues of the legal market and profession, the event will offer a wonderful cultural and social programme.
- Legal challenges of investing in Caucasus and Central Asia
- Navigating investment risks in times of uncertainty: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova
- International Clients Service - what does it mean to work with globally active clients?
- Environment in the legal profession - unfair HR practices
- How do we foster a more equal, diverse and inclusive legal profession?
- Burnout of lawyers: something unavoidable?
- M&A transactions in the ECA region
- New world - new tax
- Dispute resolution in the region
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the IBA ECA Forum Co-Chairs with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.
BLC Law Office, Tbilisi
Noerr, Bucharest; IBA SPPI Vice Chair/Treasurer
JSC ALRUD, Moscow
Arzinger, Kiev; ECA Liaison Officer, IBA European Regional Forum